Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We Miss You Daddy


Jim has been gone this week at a class near Columbus for work.  He left Sunday and will be home Friday.  We have had a good week, but we all miss daddy!  I haven't slept much... it is always hard to sleep when he's gone, but we are in the final stretch now so we are excited that it's almost over.  Jacob has asked me every day since Monday if daddy will be home tomorrow.  I can't wait to say "yes" tomorrow when he asks me.  Jim, I shot this picture of the kids this morning and thought you'd like it.  Can't wait for us all to give you a big hug on Friday.  We miss you and love you :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the cutest thing about this picture, besides the kids, is that Sophie & Abbey have the exact same swimsuit. Even though they're miles apart they still like the same things.

Aunt Alicia

Colbert Family said...

I can't wait to be home! I miss you guys!

Jim

Anonymous said...

How in the heck did all three of your kids turn out to be super modle children?
How am I supposed to pull that off when it comes time for baby making???? You'll have one up on me Jim when it comes to that....I'd say two things but my yard is better then ur's

JGI

Kelly Hunt said...

Wow! Steve and me both thought that this picture of the kids looked like something from a modeling campaign. They are soooo adorable!