Thursday, December 13, 2007

Clark Griswold Jr.

We put lights up on our house for the second year in a row. Last year was much easier than this year. I picked a great day weatherwise to put them up this year, but everything didn't go as planned. Last year I made sure the lights were all working and put away properly and neatly for this year. Well, I got them out last week and tested all of the lights to make sure they were working. They worked when I tested them, but just like Chevy Chase on Christmas Vacation, I got all of the lights up and half of them didn't work. So, all my hard work was wasted. I took the broken lights down and retested them... they still didn't work. So, I went to Lowe's and bought some more lights. Fortunately these lights worked when I put them up the second time. Anyway, here's a picture of our house at night with the lights on. It's not the best picture, but it will have to do. And yes, our house is still up for sale!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still recovering from the five foot climb up the ladder?

The house looks very nice.....

Anonymous said...

it's a beaut, Clark!