Saturday, December 1, 2007

Glenside, PA



We were at my parents house in Glenside, PA for the last week. We had lots of fun. Grandmom and Grandpop really enjoyed their time with Jake and Abbey (and me and Shelley too!). My dad and I went to the Flyers game on Monday. They lost to the Bruins, but it was still a great time. We also went to a place called Roadside America. It is a miniature railroad display that covers an enormous room. The kids really loved it. It was really amazing. We also stopped by Cabela's. It's a really cool store even if you're not into hunting, fishing, camping, etc. There was a huge display of stuffed animals that the kids loved. Jacob really got a kick out of the shooting gallery. On our last day we went to one of our favorite stores, IKEA. We bought a new bed and dresser for Abbey. Anyway, we had a great time and it was nice to see my parents again!

No comments: