Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


Hope you all had a nice mothers day celebrating your moms and wives and being celebrated as moms.  We had a good day.  Jim had to work this morning so the kids and I went to church and then McDonald's for lunch.  When Jim got home, we went to visit my dad and step mom and spent some time with them. We then  headed over to my moms for dinner.  It was a fun day.
I got a beautiful new bedroom set from Jim.  I have had my eye on it for several years now and we love it!  It is a dark wood sleigh bed, dresser and nightstand.  We have been married for 8 years this summer and our bedroom has always been a mosh posh of furniture so it's really nice to have matching bedroom pieces.  It got here a few days ago and it was a perfect gift for mothers day :)      

No comments: