Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby Time!!!

Just got back from my appointment. I'm 4 cm dilated and doctor said I'm going to have this baby any minute :) Since my due date is Monday and he thinks I'm so close, he is going to put me in today. He will break my water around 5 o'clock which should put me in full blown labor (sorry if this is tmi..... I know all the other mommies out there would want to know though :) so I won't or shouldn't need pitocin or anything else to get things going. We are at home now, getting things squared away with the kids and getting our bags, then off we'll be. My doctor wants us there around 1:30ish so we will be leaving here around 1.

Please pray that all goes smoothly and that our little guy will be here soon with no complications. And also for strength as we leave the kids for a couple days. I always cry and this time I'm even more emotional with everything going on with Abbey. Thanks so very much and we'll keep you posted!!

11 comments:

dana said...

So excited for you all! Praying for a safe delivery and that all will be well!

Lots of hugs and thoughts!

~ dana

Anonymous said...

So exciting - will be praying that all goes smoothly. I love the picture of your Mom and Jacob from your previous post - aren't Grandma's the best?! Looks like they'll be in great hands while you are missing them!

Bearess said...

Ooh, very cool!! I just looked down at my computer clock and saw 1:29. You should just be getting ready to get this thing going! Many prayers.

Misty Rice said...

Yea!!! Praying.....

Cindy Bailey said...

Shelley, I'm praying that things are going smoothly and that your new little one is here very soon! Keep those pictures coming I enjoy seeing them. God Bless!

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO! We'll be praying. Can't wait to see pics of this little guy!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics!

Angela Mitchell

TanyaMom23 said...

Saying a prayer for all of your little ones! Good Luck!

Bekky said...

Praying for all of you! Can't wait to hear the new news of your new baby boy! Glad that Abbey is doing well and out of the hospital in time for her baby brother. :)

The Scott Family said...

Long time reader/prayer, first time commenter! Good luck with baby #4...I'm sure he will be perfect! You and your hubby really do have the cutest kids ever, and I can't wait to see the newest one!!!

Katie Swartz said...

He's so cute! You are right, he does look like your other little cuties. That's so great that your friend was there to be your nurse. Glad all is well...can't believe you have FOUR kids now! You guys make good babies. :)