Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Switch

Well, we made the big switch.  On Saturday we bought a Mac for the first time.  I've been wanting to switch to a Mac from a PC for a long time now and we finally did it.  I've heard so many great things about Macs, and I've had nothing but problems with PCs.  We bought a Mac Book (pictured above).  I'm still getting used to the differences from a PC.  I had a little trouble signing into the wireless, but I was able to eventually figure it out.  Hopefully this was a good investment and the computer will last us a long time!    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, i'm totally jealous. we've been wanting to make the same switch for a while. hope it works out for y'all. how's micah? how about everyone else? i'll try to make a call sometime this week. when would be best?

love,
alicia

john larson said...

Did you consider Matthew 18.7 before you posted this?

You're in big trouble, buddy.

Andy Gammons said...

Jim,

I'm sure that you'll love your new Mac! My mom got one a year or two ago. It took her a while to get used to it, but now she likes it. We were able to do some iChat when we were at her place in FL. It is awesome. If you know anyone else with a Mac you'll have to set one up. Convince your family to get a Mac and you could iChat (video chat) for free all the time. I have thought about making the leap just for this capability. Best of luck on the switch.

Andy

Colbert Family said...

Alicia, don't bother calling, I don't want to talk to you... just kidding. I'm working tomorrow at 3pm, but I'm off this weekend, so anytime you'd like.

JL, of course I did(n't).

Alicia and JL, did you guys read Andy's post... "convince your family to get one and you can iChat for free all the time."

Niccie said...

Shelly I greated a blog look for mymarine-kowarsch.blogspot.com it has pictures of William on it