Monday, March 31, 2008

Children's Museum






On Monday I took the kids to the Cleveland Children's Museum.  They have a special exhibit going on right now called the Galapagos Island where they have a whole room full of sand with plastic turtles around and shovels and all sorts of stuff for the kids to explore with.  Jacob and Abbey had a blast "finding treasure", burying turtles and just playing in the sand.  We are trying to keep busy this week because Jim is away at a class for work.  He is an accident investigator for the police department and has to do a few weeks of classes each year to continue with his training.  My mom is staying with us to help out which has been nice, but we all really miss Jim and will be excited when Friday is here so things can be back to normal.  

1 comment:

Colbert Family said...

I wish I could have been there. It looks like a lot of fun! I love you guys!
Jim