Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still waiting on the test results.  We did talk to Abbey's oncologist last night and he had looked at the scan and talked to us about what he saw (or didn't see), but he does not want to give us official results until the radiologist looks at it.  We are waiting by the phone and will let you know when we know.  Please keep praying!!

1 comment:

Cindy Bailey said...

Shelley, I'm still praying that the test reveals no more bloodclot!I hope that you get the news soon.